- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil3 Tbsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice3 Tbsp.
- 1 Pound Cooked Shrimp1 Pound
- 1 Avocado, Diced1
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes, Sliced In Half1 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onion1/2 Cup
- 1 Head Bibb Lettuce, Chopped1 Head
- 1 Package Farmer John® Steakhouse Seasoned Bacon, Cooked And Broken Into Large Pieces, May Substitute With Farmer John® All-Natural Bacon1 Package
In large bowl, combine pre-cooked shrimp, avocado, tomatoes, green onion, and lettuce.
Toss with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with bacon. (if you have raw shrimp, season with olive oil, salt and pepper and heat on each side in frying pan until cooked).