- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil3 Tbsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice3 Tbsp.
- 1 Pound Cooked Shrimp1 Pound
- 1 Avocado, Diced1
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes, Sliced In Half1 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onion1/2 Cup
- 1 Head Bibb Lettuce, Chopped1 Head
- 12 Ounces Farmer John Thick Cut Bacon 12 Ounces
In large bowl, combine pre-cooked shrimp, avocado, tomatoes, green onion, and lettuce.
Toss with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with bacon. (if you have raw shrimp, season with olive oil, salt and pepper and heat on each side in frying pan until cooked).