- 1/4 Cup Butter, Softened1/4 Cup
- 8 Slices Italian Bread8 Slices
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Preserves1/2 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar2 Tbsp.
- 1 Package Farmer John® Black Forest Ham, Thinly Sliced1 Package
- 8 Ounces Brie8 Ounces
Spread butter on 1 side of each slice of bread.
Combine cherry preserves and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl.
Divide preserve mixture among 4 bread slices and layer with ham, brie and arugula.
Place sandwiches on hot griddle and cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side until heated through and cheese is melted.