- 1 Package Farmer John® Polska Kielbasa, Cooked According To Package Directions And Thinly Sliced On The Bias (24 Slices)1 Package
- 1/3 Cup Grainy Yellow Mustard1/3 Cup
- 12 Slider Rolls12
- 12 Bread And Butter Or Dill Pickle Chips12
- 3 Slices Each Farmer John® Sliced Turkey And Classic Cooked Ham, Cut In Quarters (12 Squares Each)3 Slices
- 6 Slices Swiss Cheese, Cut In Half And Folded6 Slices
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted1/4 Cup
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder1 Tsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley (Optional)1 Tbsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Black Pepper1/8 Tsp.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread mustard on both sides of slider rolls. Evenly top bottom rolls with sliced sausage, pickles, turkey, ham, and Swiss cheese.
Arrange sliders in 13 x 9-inch baking pan and arrange top bun.
Combine melted butter with garlic powder, parsley, and black pepper. Generously brush tops of rolls with butter mixture.
Bake covered with aluminum foil 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and rolls are golden.
Fun appetizer recipe or great for a picnic!