- 8 Ounces Uncooked Bow Tie Pasta8 Ounces
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Onion1 1/2 Cups
- 1 Package Farmer John® Hot Louisiana Brand Chicken Smoked Sausage, Cut Into 1/2-Inch Slices1 Package
- 1 (16-Ounce) Package Chopped Fresh Kale1 (16-Ounce) Package
- 1 (15-Ounce) Can White Beans, Drained And Rinsed1 (15-Ounce) Can
- 1/4 Cup Shaved Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine (If You Do Not Wish To Use Wine, Drizzle Olive Oil On Pasta And Toss.)1/2 Cup
- 1 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes1 Tsp.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid; keep warm.
In large Dutch oven over medium heat, cook onion and sausage 10 minutes or until sauce is browned.
Stir in kale; cover, simmer 5 minutes or until kale is tender.
Stir in pasta, reserved 1 cup reserved liquid and beans.
Sprinkle with cheese and pepper flakes.