- 8 Cups Cubed Corn Bread, Toasted8 Cups
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil1 Tbsp.
- 2 Ribs Celery, Diced2 Ribs
- 1 Small Sweet Onion, Diced1
- 1 Large Jalapeño, Seeded And Diced1
- 3 Tbsp. Chopped Pimientos (Drained)3 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley2 Tbsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper1/8 Tsp.
- 3 Cups Chicken Or Vegetable Broth, Heated3 Cups
- 1 Farmer John® Smoked Sausage Loop, Cooked According To Package Directions And Diced1
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish; set aside.
Heat oil over medium-high heat in large non-stick skillet and cook celery and onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until softened. Stir in jalapeño and pimientos and cook an additional 1 minute.
Add toasted corn bread, parsley, salt and pepper.
Stir in broth and smoked sausage and gently toss.
Turn into prepared dish and cover with foil. Bake 35 minutes or until heated through.