- 8 Medium Avocados8
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced1
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cilantro1/2 Cup
- 1 Lime, Juiced1
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, Diced2
- 1/4 Cup Chipotle Peppers, Chopped With Juice1/4 Cup
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt1 Tsp.
- 2 16-Ounce Packages Of Farmer John® Thick-Cut Bacon (¾ Cup Farmer John® Thick-Cut Bacon, Cooked And Crumbled Into Bits)2
- 2 Tbsp. Chipotle Juice2 Tbsp.
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup1/4 Cup
- 12 Everything Bagels, Halved12
- 8 Tbsp. Butter, Softened8 Tbsp.
- 12 Eggs12
Cook bacon as directed on packaging.
Stir chipotle and maple syrup in a bowl. With brush, brush a layer or chipotle syrup on rendered bacon slices and place back in oven.
Roast 10 more minutes. Flip strips with tongs and brush more syrup on the other side. Roast 7-10 more minutes, or until crisped to your likeness.
Allow to cool and drain on paper towels. Cut or break in half.
In a large mixing bowl, mash avocados, garlic, cilantro and lime. Gently stir in remaining ingredients, tomatoes, peppers and salt.
Lay plastic wrap over the guacamole, making contact with the surface and keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Spread butter on both cut sides of bagels. On a griddle or skillets on medium-low, toast bottom halves, cut-side down until golden. Toast the tops, cut side down pouring an egg into each hole. Cover with a lid or dome until egg is cooked.
On a bottom cut half, lay 2 bacon half strips down, top with ¼ cup guacamole, then 2 more half-strips bacon and finally the top half with cooked egg. Finally, top with a tablespoon of bacon bits.