- 14 Ounces Farmer John Premium Maple Bacon, Cut In Smaller Pieces14 Ounces
- 2 14-Ounce Pizza Crusts, Ready-Baked Or Use Your Own Pizza Dough2
- 8 Ounces Heavy Milk8 Ounces
- 16 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese16 Ounces
- 8 Ounces Blue Cheese8 Ounces
- 5 Ounces Baby Arugula5 Ounces
- Balsamic Reduction, Drizzle
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Cook the bacon in a cast iron pan over medium heat for 5-8 minutes. Move cooked bacon onto a plate lined with paper towels.
Place crust on a 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet, spread 4 oz heavy cream onto crusts.
Top with maple bacon, mozzarella cheese, and blue cheese. Repeat with second crust.
Bake for 20 minutes until the bacon is nice and golden and the cheese has melted.
When the pizza is done, top off with arugula & drizzle with balsamic reduction. Add more blue cheese if desired.
Cut into 8 slices & serve!