- 8 Ounces Farmer John Thick Cut Bacon8 Ounces
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream1/4 Cup
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese, Room Temperature16 Ounces
- 8 Ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded8 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Mexican Blend Cheese, Shredded4 Ounces
- 1/4 Cup Scallions, Thinly Sliced1/4 Cup
- 1 Small Bag Potato Chips, Crushed1
- 1/4 Tsp. Black Pepper, Ground1/4 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Ranch Seasoning1 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Poppy Seed Crackers, Chips, Etc For Dipping1/4 Tsp.
Cut bacon into small pieces and sauté until cooked. Once cooled, set aside 1/4 of the bacon for the topping.
In a bowl, add 3/4 of the bacon, 1/4 cup sour cream, 16 oz cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup scallions, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp ranch seasoning. With a wooden spatula, mix all ingredients until well combined.
Finely chop the remaining 1/4 of bacon, Mexican blend cheese, 1 tbsp green onion and crushed potato chips. Mix together with the 1/4 tsp of poppy seed. Spread this mixture onto a cutting board.
Form a ball out of the cheese mixture and roll the cheese ball over the toppings to fully coat and shape into an even ball. Serve right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with crackers, chips or your favorite crunchy snack.