- 8 Ounces Farmer John Thick Cut Bacon, Chopped Roughly8 Ounces
- 1 Cup Masa Flour, ¼ Cup + Flour, ¾ Cup or Flour1 Cup
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- 1 Cup Whole Milk1 Cup
- 3 Eggs, Lightly Beaten3
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder1 Teaspoon
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder1 Teaspoon
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil1 Teaspoon
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper½ Teaspoon
- ½ Dried Thyme½
- ½ Teaspoon Chili Flakes½ Teaspoon
- 1 Teaspoon Salt1 Teaspoon
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded8 Ounces
- 8 Ounces Parmesan Cheese, Shredded8 Ounces
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In one bowl, mix milk and eggs. Set aside.
In a second bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, chili flakes, and all the spices.
Combine the wet into the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
Add in the chopped bacon and cheese and mix together using a spatula.
Spray the muffin pan with non-stick spray and make sure every corner is well coated.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, until browned on top. Makes 12 muffins.