- 6 Slices Farmer John® Thick Cut Bacon, Chopped*6 Slices
- 8 Farmer John® Original Breakfast Sausage Links, Cut Into Bite-Sized Pieces8
- 6 Eggs6
- 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream2 Tbsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Parsley (Optional)2 Tbsp.
- 2 Cups Assorted Mushrooms, Sliced (Cremini, Shiitake, Button)2 Cups
- 1 Shallot, Thinly Sliced1
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved1 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Queso Or Feta Cheese1/2 Cup
- *Also Terrific With Farmer John® Classic Or Center Cut Bacon.
In medium bowl whisk eggs with sour cream and salt. Stir in parsley.
Cook bacon in cast iron skillet or oven proof skillet until crisp-cooked. Remove from pan; set aside. Drain all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Add sausage, mushrooms and shallots and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until sausage is browned and mushrooms and shallot are tender. Add tomatoes and cook until skins just split.
Reduce heat to medium-low and add egg mixture. Cook, pulling eggs to center of pan with rubber spatula, until mixture is just set. Sprinkle with queso. Cover and reduce heat to low and cook an additional 5 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
Preheat broiler. Broil on low until top is golden brown.