- 16 Ounces Farmer John Classic Bacon, Diced16 Ounces
- 32 Ounce Bag Frozen Tater Tots32 Ounce
- 3 Cups Cheddar Jack Cheese, Shredded3 Cups
- 6 Eggs, Scrambled6
- 1 Cup Whole Milk Or Half & Half1 Cup
- 1 12 Ounce Jar Hot Tomato Salsa Or Regular Tomato Salsa1 12 Ounce Jar
- 1 Tsp. Salt1 Tsp.
- 1 Bunch Scallions, Slice Thinly1
- 1 Large Cast Iron Pan1
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Cook the bacon in a cast iron pan over medium heat for 5-8 minutes. Place on a plate lined with paper towels. Once all the bacon is cooked, reserve the grease.
Scramble eggs with milk, salt & the reserved bacon drippings until thoroughly mixed together.
Place a layer of 1/3 tater tots on the bottom of the cast iron pan, add 1/3 of cook bacon, 1 cup cheese, 4 oz of salsa & repeat two more times. Pour the scrambled eggs on top of the uncooked tater tot casserole.
Bake for 25-30 minutes. Half-way through cooking, add scallions and rotate the pan.
Let sit for 5 minutes.