- 4 Slices Farmer John® Classic Bacon, Cooked And Crumbled4 Slices
- 1/2 Stick Butter, Softened1/2 Stick
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Seasoning1/2 Cup
- Ground Black Pepper
- 6 Corn Ears6
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded2 Cups
- Chopped Chives
- Ranch Dressing, For Drizzling
Heat grill to medium.
In a medium bowl, stir softened butter and ranch seasoning together. Season it with pepper.
Rub the mix on the corns.
Grill the corn until lightly charred. Top the corn with shredded cheddar cheese and cover the grill till the cheese melts.
Top with cooked bacon, chives and a drizzle of ranch dressing.