Banh Mi Hot Dogs
- 4 Farmer John® Beef Franks4
- 4 Hot Dog Buns, Cut4
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted1/2 Cup
- Sriracha Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Jalapeños1 Cup
- 1 Cucumber, Sliced Into Long Strips1
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro1/2 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Unseasoned Rice Vinegar2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar1 Tbsp.
- Salt To Taste
- 2 Medium Carrots, Coarsely Shredded2
Mix together rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
Add carrots and toss until combined.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Prepare a medium-hot grill.
Grill the hot dogs over medium-high heat and keep turning them often, until lightly charred.
Move the hot dogs to indirect heat to keep warm.
Brush the buns with butter, both insides and outsides. Grill them until lightly toasted.
Serve the hot dog on a bun with desired amounts of pickled carrots, sriracha mayonnaise, jalapeño, cucumbers, and cilantro.