BBQ Bacon Burger
- 16 Ounces Farmer John Thick Cut Bacon, Cooked16 Ounces
- 1 Pound Farmer John Extra Lean Ground Pork1 Pound
- 1 Pound Ground Wagyu Beef, (if possible)1 Pound
- 4 Ounces Green Chiles, Chopped4 Ounces
- 2 Teaspoons Salt2 Teaspoons
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper½ Teaspoon
- 6 Slices Smoked House Cheddar6 Slices
- 1 Jar BBQ Sauce, Sweet & Spicy (if available)1 Jar
- 1 Jar Kosher Pickles, Sliced1 Jar
- 8 Ounces Cabbage & Carrot Slaw Mix8 Ounces
- 1 Head Gem Lettuce1 Head
- 6 Potato Buns6
- ½ Cup Mayo, ½ Cup½ Cup
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha2 Tablespoons
Mix ground pork and ground beef in large bowl. Sprinkle chilies, salt, black pepper evenly over the top. Fold the meat over a few times to get everything incorporated.
On the tray, divide the meat into 6 equal parts (about 5-6 ounces each). Gently form each portion into a patty.
Toss cabbage & carrot slaw mix with 1/4 cup BBQ sauce. Add a pinch of salt.
Place patties on the grill over direct heat. Cook to your desired preference.
Remove burgers and buns from grill and transfer to a clean platter. Let the burgers rest for 1 minute before serving.
Grill buns for a minute on low heat. Spread spicy mayo on both sides before topping.
Serve burger with lettuce gem on the bottom, 3-4 pickles, slaw mix, 2 slices of bacon, and 1 slice of cheese on top of each burger. Drizzle more BBQ sauce, if desired. Pro tip: You can make the burgers into sliders (makes about 24)