- 2 (8 Ounce) Packages Farmer John Breakfast Sausage Links2
- 4 Eggs, Scrambled4
- 1/2 Cup Half & Half1/2 Cup
- 1 Tsp. Salt1 Tsp.
- 1 (4 Ounce) Can Of Green Chilis, Diced1
- 1 Pound Mexican Blend Cheese1 Pound
- 1 (6 Ounce) Queso Fresco1
- 18 Yellow Corn Tortillas18
- 1 (28 Ounce) Enchilada Sauce Or Homemade1
- Optional Toppings: Cilantro, Crumble Cotija, Avocado, Sour Cream
- Optional Sides: Breakfast Potatoes Or Beans & Rice
- Pickled Jalapeño
- Cabbage, Shredded
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Chop breakfast sausage into smaller pieces. Scramble eggs, add half & half & 1 tsp salt. Set aside.
In a sauté pan on medium heat, cook sausage until brown. Add scrambled eggs to cook with the sausage, add diced chilies and turn off heat.
Warm your tortillas by dipping it with oil and use your griddle or large pan to warm your tortillas on medium heat. Stack all warm tortillas and set aside.
Assemble the enchiladas: Lay out a tortilla and spread 1 tablespoon of cheese over the surface of the tortilla. Add a generous spoonful of the sausage mixture in a line down the center of the tortilla. Roll up tortilla and place in a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
Finish filling up your dish with rolled breakfast enchilada, pour enchilada sauce over rolled enchiladas and sprinkle more blend cheeses and queso fresco cheese on top.
Bake for 20 minutes until cheese has melted. Serve immediately, while steaming hot.