- 8 Slices Farmer John® Classic Bacon, Cut Into 1/2-Inch Thick Pieces8 Slices
- 8 Large Eggs8
- 6 Tbsp. Milk6 Tbsp.
- 1/2 (13-Ounce) Bag Corn Tortilla Chips1/2
- 6 Ounces Freshly Grated Cheddar Cheese (1 1/2 Cups)6 Ounces
- 6 Ounces Freshly Grated Monterey Jack Cheese (1 1/2 Cups)6 Ounces
- Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream, Thinned With 2 Tablespoons Water1/4 Cup
- 2 Radishes, Thinly Sliced2
- Hot Sauce
Heat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil, shiny-side up. Spray evenly with nonstick cooking spray.
Lightly beat eggs, milk, 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt and 6 grinds of black pepper in medium bowl; set aside.
Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned and crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer bacon using a slotted spoon to paper-towel-lined plate. Carefully remove all but 2 tablespoons bacon grease from skillet.
Pile half the tortilla chips on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle half the Cheddar, half the Monterey Jack and half the cooked bacon over the top. Repeat layers with remaining chips, Cheddar, Monterey Jack and bacon. Bake until cheese is completely melted, about 7 minutes.
While nachos are baking, add eggs to skillet and put over low heat. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set but still moist, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat.
Serve nachos on hot sheet pan or transfer to a serving platter. Top with scrambled eggs, salsa, cilantro, guacamole and drizzle of sour cream.
Garnish with radish slices; serve with hot sauce and enjoy!