- 1 Pound Fresh Pizza Dough1 Pound
- 12 Ounce Package Farmer John® Breakfast Roll Sausage12 Ounce
- 1 Tbsp. Butter1 Tbsp.
- 4 Large Eggs, Lightly Beaten4
- 4 Ounces Softened Cream Cheese4 Ounces
- 2 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese2 Cups
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Red Pepper Slices1/2 Cup
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Thinly Sliced1
- Garnish: Chopped Fresh Cilantro Leaves, Fresh Salsa
Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans). Spray 14-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray.
Roll dough out and place on pan. Starting at center, press dough out to edges. Bake 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook sausage 4 to 6 minutes over medium-high heat until crumbly. Remove sausage and drain. Wipe skillet clean.
Reduce heat to medium and melt butter. Cook eggs, stirring often until soft set. Remove from skillet.
Spoon eggs over crust. Drop softened cream cheese over eggs.
Top with shredded cheese, roasted red pepper slices, onion, and sausage.
Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Cut into wedges. Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve with salsa.