- 1 Package Farmer John Original Breakfast Sausage 1 Package
- 1 Package Refrigerated Hash Browns 1 Package
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil 1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Salt 1 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Black Pepper 1/4 Tsp.
- 10 Eggs10
- 3/4 Cup Milk 3/4 Cup
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder 1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onion 1/2 Cup
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese 2 Cups
- 1/4 Tsp. Diced Parsley1/4 Tsp.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9 inch pan with vegetable oil spray. Add hash brown potatoes and oil. Toss to combine. Press potatoes into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned. Set aside.
Remove from heat. In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, baking powder, salt and pepper. Add onion and pour over baked hash brown potatoes. Place two rows of sausage links.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is firm and sausage is cooked through. Remove from oven and uncover. Top with cheese and parsley. Return to oven uncovered and continue to bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven; allow to set 5 to 10 minutes before serving.