- 1 7 Ounce Package Farmer John Premium Classic Pork Sausage Roll1
- 2 Cups Baking Mix Or House Made Flour Mix2 Cups
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened8 Ounces
- 1 Egg1
- 8 Ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded8 Ounces
- 1 Bunch Chives, Thinly Sliced1 Bunch
- 1/4 Cup Crispy Onions1/4 Cup
- 1 Fresno Pepper1
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper and use nonstick pan spray.
In a large bowl, mix together the sausage and cream cheese. You can either mix by hand or use an electric mixer.
Then add in baking mix and cheese. Feel free to be generous with your cheese measurements. Stir until combined.
Scoop up meat mixture and form into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes.