- 1/2 Pound Farmer John® Black Forest Sliced Ham, Chopped1/2 Pound
- 1 Pizza Dough1
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese2 Cups
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese2 Cups
- 1 Cup Chopped Broccoli1 Cup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Olive Oil1 1/2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning1 Tsp.
- Cornmeal, For Dusting
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Dust a cookie sheet with fine cornmeal.
Combine mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Divide pizza dough into 6 equal size balls. Roll each ball into a thin circle. Make sure to keep remaining dough covered with a damp towel.
Place a 1/4 of cheese mixture on 1 half of dough.
Top cheese with 1/2 cup broccoli and 1/6th of the ham. Top with another 1/4 cup of cheese.
Fold dough over the top to form a pocket, and seal the edges using a fork.
Repeat with remaining dough circles.
Brush olive oil on the top of each pocket, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until light brown.