- 1 Pound Farmer John Thick Cut Bacon, Cooked Crisp1 Pound
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk1 1/2 Cups
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup, Plus More For Serving1/2 Cup
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened8 Ounces
- 10 Cups Sturdy White Bread, Cut Into 1-Inch Cubes10 Cups
- 8 Eggs8
- 2/3 Cup Half And Half2/3 Cup
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract1/2 Tsp.
- Chocolate Chips For Toppings
- 1 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar For Serving1 Tbsp.
- Wax Paper Ghost Cut Out Or Outline
Place bread cubes in a 13x9 in baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Beat cream cheese with a mixer until smooth.
Add eggs to the cream cheese, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add milk, half and half, 1/2 cup maple syrup and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
Pour cream cheese mixture over the bread. Top with crumbled bacon and refrigerate overnight.
Remove bread mixture from the refrigerator, let stand on counter for 30 minutes.
Bake at 375°F for 50 minutes or until set.
On paper, cut out a shape of a ghost (or its outline) and lay on top of the soufflé. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, then use the chocolate chips for eyes.