- 1 Package (16 Ounce) Farmer John Roasted Turkey Breast1 Package
- 12 Slices Farmer John Bacon, Cooked And Chopped12 Slices
- 1 Loaf Sourdough Bread1 Loaf
- 5 Ounces Arugula5 Ounces
- 1 Jar Apricot Preserves, Or Preserves Of Your Choice1 Jar
- 8 Ounces Plain Goat Cheese8 Ounces
- 6 Tbsp. Mayonnaise6 Tbsp.
Cook the bacon in a cast iron pan over medium heat for 5-8 minutes. Place on a plate lined with paper towels. and chopped in smaller pieces.
In a large pan over medium heat, grill both sides of the sour dough bread slices.
Chop the bacon into smaller pieces. (This allows you to easily evenly distribute the bacon on the sandwich.)
Lay out 6 slices of grilled sour dough bread. Smear with apricot preserves, and add bacon bits, at least 2 slices of roasted turkey breast, goat cheese, and a handful of arugula.
Smear another 6 slices of sourdough bread with mayonnaise and placed it on top.
Cut in half and serve warm. (Or you can put it back on a heated pan if wanted extra toasty.)