- 1 Cup Farmer John Smoked Deli Ham, Chopped1 Cup
- 6 Chicken Breasts6
- 2 Ounces Spinach Or 2 Handfuls2 Ounces
- 3 Ounces Stilton Blue Cheese Or Any Blue Cheese Preferred3 Ounces
- 3 Ounces Parmesan Cheese, Shredded3 Ounces
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream1/2 Cup
- 2 Ounces Pepitas Seeds, Chopped2 Ounces
- 2 Ounces Cranberries, Dried & Chopped2 Ounces
- 6 Garlic Cloves, Peeled & Minced6
- 1 Pinch Oregano, Dried1
- Olive Oil, Drizzle
- 6 Tsp. Salt6 Tsp.
- 3 Tsp. Black Pepper, Ground3 Tsp.
- Parsley, Chopped For Garnish
Make the filling: In a mixing bowl combine the smoked deli ham, blue cheese, parmesan, sour cream, spinach, chopped pepitas, cranberries, garlic, and oregano. Add a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Drizzle with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil. Mix until well combined.
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Pat the chicken breast dry and season on both sides with salt and black pepper.
Make a pocket by laying a chicken breast flat on a cutting board. Place a hand firmly on top of the breast. Insert a knife in the thickest part of the breast and cut through to make a pocket about 3 to 4 inches wide, (no more than that so you don’t break the chicken apart.)
Spoon the stuffing mixture into the pocket of each chicken breast (try to equally divide the stuffing among all 6 pieces) you might have extra depending on the size of your chicken.
Drizzle a large baking pan with olive oil, add the chicken and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, raise the temperature to 450°F and bake the chicken for another 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Remove chicken from the oven and cut crosswise into 4-6 pieces per chicken garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve over rice or any veggies preferred.
Pro tip: Each piece can be easily cut into 2 servings if desired.