- 2 Ready-to-Bake Puff Pastry Sheets, Frozen2
- 8 Slices Farmer John Lower Sodium Premium Cooked Ham8 Slices
- 8 Slices Swiss Cheese8 Slices
- 8 Ounces Gruyère Cheese, Shredded8 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Pesto, Store-Bought or Homemade4 Ounces
- 1 6-Ounce Jar Roasted Red Peppers1 6-Ounce Jar
- Pizza Sauce, Garlic Aioli or Honey Mustard for Dipping
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 2 baking sheet pans.
Unfold pastry sheet on a floured surface. Remove parchment paper.
Layer about 2 ounces of pesto, leaving about an inch on four corners without any toppings.
Top with 4 slices of ham, roasted red pepper, 4 ounces Gruyère cheese, and 4 slices of Swiss cheese.
Starting closest to you, roll pastry into jelly roll shape and seal with egg wash. Repeat with another pastry sheet.
Cut into 2” pieces. Makes about 7-8 slices.
Brush with egg wash and bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with any sauce you desire on the side.