- 6 Russet Baking Potatoes, Washed (Small To Medium)6
- 1 Package (12 Ounces) Farmer John Ham1 Package
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter1/4 Cup
- 1 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Fresh Rosemary And/Or Thyme Leaves1 Tbsp.
- 3 Cloves Garlic3 Cloves
- Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper For Seasoning
Preheat oven to 400°F.
With sharp knife slice each potato with several thin slices width-wise. (See cooking tip.)
Arrange potatoes in baking dish and place ham slices between the slices.
Generously slather each potato with butter and sprinkle with herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add garlic cloves to baking dish.
Bake 45 to 60 minutes or until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. If potatoes get too crispy, cover with aluminum foil.
Twist on a Classic: Add 2 tablespoons brown sugar and ½ teaspoon ground ancho chili or chipotle pepper powder to the melted butter. For a festive look, garnish serving platter with additional fresh rosemary and thyme sprigs.