- 1 Pack Farmer John Maple Breakfast Sausage1 Pack
- 1 1/2 Cups White Whole Wheat Flour1 1/2 Cups
- 2 Tsp. Baking Powder2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar1 Tbsp.
- 1 Cup Milk1 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Milk1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Whole Milk Vanilla Yogurt1/2 Cup
- 2 Large Eggs2
- 2 Tbsp. Pure Maple Syrup2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Melted Butter1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract1 Tsp.
Heat a skillet and cook sausage links until cooked through and golden brown. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and brown sugar.
In a medium bowl, combine milk, yogurt, eggs, maple syrup, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until combined.
Heat a griddle or pan to medium low heat. Coat with cooking spray. Spray the inside of a heart shaped cookie cutter with cooking spray. Place the cookie cutter on the griddle or pan and fill with about 1/4 cup of pancake batter. Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and a few have burst, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove cookie cutter and flip carefully with a spatula. Cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more. Continue making pancakes until the batter is gone.
Add toppings as desired and serve with breakfast sausages!