- 1 Loaf (12 Ounces) Italian, French Or Ciabatta Bread Cut Into ½-Inch Thick Slices And Toasted (About 40 Slices)1 Loaf
- 8 Ounces Herbed Goat Cheese8 Ounces
- 3/4 Cup Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce3/4 Cup
- 6 Slices Farmer John® Classic Bacon, Crisp-Cooked And Cut Into 1-Inch Pieces6 Slices
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley2 Tbsp.
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Evenly spread goat cheese on toasted bread.
Dollop each with cranberry sauce.
Garnish with bacon and parsley. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.