- 1 14 Ounce Package Farmer John Hot Louisiana Sausage, Cut Into 1-Inch1
- 1 Pound Baby Red Potatoes, Quartered1 Pound
- 2 Ears Grilled Corn, Quartered2 Ears
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun Seasoning1 Tbsp.
- 1 Lemon, Quartered1
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 Sheets 12-Inch Long Piece Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil8 Sheets
Toss sausage, potatoes, grilled corn, Cajun seasoning and lemon quarters in a large mixing bowl. Lay 2 sheets of aluminum foil on a surface and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place a quarter of mixture into the center of the foil. Bring left and right sides up and fold to center, then fold up the bottom edge to create a tight seal. Do the same with the top. Repeat with remaining foil sheets and mixture to create 4 packets.
Heat a grill to 400°F on indirect heat. Place packet on grill, close lid and cook for 20-25 minutes.
Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before carefully opening the center releasing the steam. Enjoy!