- 6 Slices Farmer John® Classic Bacon6 Slices
- 6 Large Eggs6
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper1/8 Tsp.
- 6 Farmer John® Breakfast Sausage Links, Cooked According To Package Directions And Chopped6
- 1 Medium Tomato, Seeded And Diced1
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Red, Yellow Or Orange Bell Pepper1/4 Cup
- 1 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Parsley1 Tbsp.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
Cook bacon in large non-stick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes or until starting to brown, but still flexible. Remove the bacon before it is fully cooked and dry on a paper towel-lined plate.
Arrange each slice of bacon around the edge of 6 muffin cups, creating a circle around the edge.
In large bowl, whisk eggs, salt, and pepper. Add chopped breakfast sausage, tomato, red bell pepper and parsley.
Evenly divide egg mixture between prepared muffin cups. Make sure to get sausage and vegetables in each cup.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set. Serve warm, if desired, with fresh fruit and hashbrowns.