- 2 8 Ounce Packages Cream Cheese, Softened2 8 Ounce Packages
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream1/2 Cup
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Onion Powder1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cumin1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Parsley1/2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Paprika1/4 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Pepper1/4 Tsp.
- 1 1/3 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese1 1/3 Cups
- 1 1/3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese1 1/3 Cups
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese1/2 Cup
- 1 Can Diced Jalapeño Peppers, Drained1 Can
- 12 Ounces Farmer John® Thick Cut Bacon, Cooked And Chopped12 Ounces
- 3 Tbsp. Melted Butter3 Tbsp.
- 3/4 Cup Breadcrumbs3/4 Cup
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and all seasonings to a large bowl. Stir until combined.
Stir in 1 cup sharp cheddar, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan, jalapeños and all but 2 tablespoons bacon. Spoon into a baking dish or skillet and spread evenly. Top with remaining cheeses.
In a medium bowl, mix melted butter and breadcrumbs together and evenly spread on top.
Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
Turn oven to broil and broil for 3-5 minutes, or until top is golden.
Garnish with remaining bacon and serve immediately.