- 4 Large Sweet Potatoes, Peeled And Cubed (About 8 Cups)4
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil3 Tbsp.
- 2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon2 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Ground Ginger (Optional)1 Tsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Butter2 Tbsp.
- 1 Cup Chicken Or Vegetable Broth, Heated1 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper1/8 Tsp.
- 4 Slices Farmer John® Classic Bacon, Crisp-Cooked And Crumbled4 Slices
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Glazed Pecans Or Walnuts1/4 Cup
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, cinnamon, and ground ginger. Place on a baking sheet and roast 35 to 40 minutes or until tender.
In large mixing bowl, mash roasted potatoes with butter. Stir in broth, syrup, salt, and pepper.
Transfer to serving bowl and top with bacon and nuts.