- 1/2 Cup Cooked And Chopped Farmer John® Thick Cut Bacon1/2 Cup
- 4 Large Spinach Or Flour Tortillas4
- 8 Ounces Softened Cream Cheese8 Ounces
- 1 Cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese1 Cup
- 1 Cup Canned Black Beans Drained And Rinsed1 Cup
- 1 Cup Diced Bell Peppers1 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro To Garnish1/4 Cup
Mix together cream cheese and shredded pepper jack.
Spread cheese mixture over each tortilla.
Sprinkle with bacon, bell peppers and black beans over each tortilla.
Roll tightly, hold in place with toothpicks if needed.
Slice tortillas into pinwheels.
Garnish with cilantro and serve.