- Cooking Spray
- 18 Mushrooms, Stems Removed18
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, Divided Use3 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Cup Onion, Finely Diced1/2 Cup
- 1 Tsp. Garlic, Minced1 Tsp.
- Farmer John® Mild Pork Sausage Roll
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened4 Ounces
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated1/4 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded1/2 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley, Divided Use1/4 Cup
- 1/3 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs1/3 Cup
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray and arrange the mushrooms on the pan.
Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened. Remove the onion mixture from the pan.
Add the sausage to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes, using a spatula to break up the meat into smaller pieces.
Place the sausage, onion mixture, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, Monterey jack cheese and 3 tablespoons of parsley in a bowl. Stir to combine.
Spoon the sausage mixture evenly into the mushroom caps.
Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in the microwave and stir in the panko breadcrumbs to coat.
Sprinkle the panko over the mushrooms.
Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are browned and mushrooms are cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.