- 6 Slices Farmer John® Classic Bacon, Cooked And Chopped6 Slices
- 6 Medium Carrots, Cut Lengthwise In Half, Then Into 1 1/2-Inch Pieces6
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, Cut Into 1-Inch Cubes1
- 1 Medium Broccoli Head, Cut Into Medium Florets1
- 1/4 Pound Small Red Potatoes, Cut In Half1/4 Pound
- 1 (15-Ounce) Can Chickpeas, Drained And Rinsed1
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped Fresh Parsley
Heat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet (or two) with parchment paper.
Arrange all vegetables in single layer on the baking sheet(s), drizzle with olive oil and season with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
Bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender, tossing to mix every 10 minutes.
Add bacon crumbles and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Transfer to serving dish, garnish with parsley and enjoy!