- 8 Ounces Farmer John Thick Cut Bacon, Cooked And Chopped Into Bits8 Ounces
- 10 Hard Boiled Eggs10
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise1/2 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Wasabi Paste1 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Chives, Thinly Sliced2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tsp. Salt2 Tsp.
- Pinch Of Chili Flakes
- 1/4 Cup Chives, Thinly Sliced1/4 Cup
- Black Sesame Seeds, Optional
- Micro Greens, Optional
Carefully peel each hard-boiled egg. Slice them in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon, carefully scoop egg yolks from hard-boiled eggs.
In a small bowl, mix egg yolks, mayonnaise, wasabi, sriracha, half portion of thinly sliced chives, salt, and chili flakes until smooth. You can also use a small food processor or an immersion blender to make it ultra-smooth.
Fill a Ziplock bag with the egg yolk mixture and carefully cut the tip off leaving a 1⁄2 inch hole. Carefully pipe in about 1 tablespoon of filling into each egg white half.
Garnish with bacon bits, the rest of the chives and optional toppings you’d like. Serve immediately!