- 2 Farmer John® Premium Spicy Pork Roll Sausage2
- 1-2 Tbsp. Olive Oil1-2 Tbsp.
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced2 Cloves
- 1 Jalapeño, Minced1
- 1 Cup Quinoa1 Cup
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth1 Cup
- 1 Can Black Beans, Drained And Rinsed1 Can
- 1 Can Fire-Roasted Diced Tomatoes1 Can
- 1 Cup Corn Kernels, Frozen Or Canned1 Cup
- 1 Tsp. Chili Powder1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Cumin1/2 Tsp.
- Salt And Black Pepper, To Taste
- 1 Avocado, Halved, Seeded, Peeled And Diced1
- 1 Lime Juice1
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Cilantro Leaves1 Tbsp.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and jalapeño, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute or until fragrance changes.
Stir in quinoa, cooked sausage, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until quinoa is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
Stir in avocado, lime juice, and cilantro.