- 8 Strips Farmer John® Classic Bacon8 Strips
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Shallots, From 2 Shallots1/4 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Cider Vinegar2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Honey2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Mustard1 Tsp.
- Salt And Black Pepper To Taste
- 9 Cups Baby Spinach9 Cups
- 1 1/2 Cups Thinly Sliced White Button Mushrooms1 1/2 Cups
- 3 Hard-Boiled Eggs, Sliced3
Place the bacon in a nonstick skillet and fry over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp.
While the bacon cooks, start the dressing – in a mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Transfer the cooked bacon to a paper towel–lined plate.
Pour the bacon fat into a bowl and return 5 tablespoons of the bacon fat to the skillet. Add the shallots to the skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until softened.
Add the bacon fat and shallots from the skillet to the vinegar mixture and whisk to combine. Add the spinach and mushrooms and toss. Top the salad with bacon and boiled eggs.