- 12 Ounces Farmer John Classic Bacon, Chopped into Bits12 Ounces
- 2 Bags Microwaveable Popcorn2 Bags
- ½ Cup Roasted Cashews½ Cup
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper1 Teaspoon
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder¼ Teaspoon
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Melted2 Tablespoons
- 3 Teaspoons Brown Sugar3 Teaspoons
Microwave popcorn according to directions, about 90 seconds so it doesn’t burn.
Cook bacon according to directions. Preferred method: in the oven method and chopped into smaller bits.
Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients using only 1 cup of chopped bacon. Pour over popcorn and toss until well coated.
Enjoy or store in an airtight container.