- 1 (19.6 Ounce) Wheel Of Brie Cheese1
- 2 Tbsp. Butter2 Tbsp.
- 1 Pear Or Apple, Cored, Peeled And Thinly Sliced1
- 1/2 Cup Very Thinly Sliced Sweet Onion1/2 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Honey Or Maple Syrup2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon1 Tsp.
- 3 Slices Farmer John® Classic Bacon, Crisp-Cooked And Crumbled3 Slices
- 1/4 Cup Honey Glazed Pecans Or Walnuts, Chopped1/4 Cup
Remove brie from refrigerator and let soften 30 to 45 minutes.
Melt butter in large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat and cook pear and onion, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until softened and golden brown. Stir in honey and cinnamon until blended
Arrange cheese on microwave-safe serving plate. Microwave on high, 30 seconds or until slightly softened.
Arrange warm pear mixture on cheese. Top with bacon and glazed pecans.
Serve with assorted crackers and/or sliced French or Italian bread.