- 4 Slices Farmer John® Classic Bacon*4 Slices
- 1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced Sweet Onion1/2 Cup
- 1 Cup Cherry Or Grape Tomatoes, Halved1 Cup
- 1 Package (10 Ounce) Store Bought Refrigerated Zucchini Noodles1 Package
- 2 Tbsp. Prepared Pesto Sauce2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan Cheese2 Tbsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Black Pepper1/8 Tsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Thinly Sliced Basil Leaves2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Pine Nuts, Toasted2 Tbsp.
- *Also Terrific With Farmer John® Center Cut Or Thick Cut Bacon.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat cook bacon until crisp-cooked. Chop and set aside. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of drippings.
In same skillet cook onion, 3 minutes, stirring occasionally or until softened. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until slightly softened. Add zucchini noodles and cook 3 minutes or until just tender. Stir in pesto, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and toss until just combined.
To serve sprinkle with bacon, basil, and pine nuts.