Grilled Pineapple Ham Steaks
- 3 Farmer John Classic Ham Steaks, Cut in Half3
- 3 Zucchini, Cut into Strips Lengthwise3
- 1 Pineapple, Cut in Rings1
Honey Mustard (makes 4 cups)
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter4 Tablespoons
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple in Juice1 Can
- ½ Cup Honey½ Cup
- ½ Tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard½ Tablespoon
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice1 Tablespoon
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch1 Tablespoon
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt¼ Teaspoon
Prepare outdoor grill to your desired heat. Make honey mustard while waiting for your grill to heat up.
Grill ham steaks, zucchini and pineapple slices and set aside.
Make your desired side or salad to go along with your ham and grilled zucchini.
Plate ham and topped it off with pineapple slices, honey mustard glaze and a side of grilled zucchini.
Honey Mustard: Whisk pineapple, honey, mustard, lemon juice, cornstarch, and salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes, until thickened.
Serve warm and enjoy!