- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Cup Onion, Diced1/2 Cup
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced3 Cloves
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth3 Cups
- 2 Cups Uncooked Pasta Shells2 Cups
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas1 Cup
- 1 Cup Farmer John® Spiral-Sliced Smoked Ham, Sliced1 Cup
- 2/3 Cup Half And Half2/3 Cup
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese1 Cup
- Salt & Black Pepper To Taste
Heat olive oil on medium flame in a skillet until shimmering.
Add onion & garlic, sauté until tender and fragrant.
Add chicken broth and pasta shells; increase heat to high.
Reduce heat to medium and cook about 10 minutes.
Add peas, ham, and half and half; turn heat to high to bring sauce just to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until pasta shells are cooked to your liking.
Add parmesan cheese, season with salt and black pepper.