- 2 Tbsp. Butter2 Tbsp.
- 1 Onion, Chopped1
- 1/2 Cup Carrots Peeled, Halved And Sliced1/2 Cup
- 3 Tbsp. Flour3 Tbsp.
- 2 1/2 Cups Farmer John® Ham, Diced2 1/2 Cups
- 3 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth3 1/2 Cups
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Corn1 1/2 Cups
- 2 Tsp. Fresh Thyme Leaves2 Tsp.
- 2 Small Russet Potatoes, Peeled And Cut Into Small Cubes2
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream1 Cup
- 4 Slices Farmer John® Classic Bacon, Cooked And Crumbled4 Slices
Heat the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onions and carrot and cook for 4-5 minutes or until just softened.
Whisk in the flour, stirring constantly. Cook for 1 minute.
Slowly add the chicken broth, whisking constantly. Bring to a simmer. Add the ham, corn, thyme, and potatoes.
Simmer for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Add the heavy cream and bacon. Cook for 5 more minutes. Serve.