- 2 Tubes Refrigerated Crescent Rolls2 Tubes
- 1 Tsp. Olive Oil1 Tsp.
- 1 Pack Baby Spinach1 Pack
- 1 Cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms1 Cup
- 8 Large Eggs, Divided8
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese1 Cup
- 2 Tsp. Italian Seasoning2 Tsp.
- Pepper To Taste
- 1/2 Pound Farmer John® Sliced Ham1/2 Pound
- 1/2 Pound Thinly Sliced Hard Salami1/2 Pound
- 1/2 Pound Sliced Provolone Cheese1/2 Pound
- 2 Jars Roasted Red Peppers, Drained, Sliced2 Jars
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place a greased springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Wrap foil around pan. Unroll one tube of crescent dough and separate into triangles. Press onto bottom of prepared pan to form a crust. Bake for 10 minutes.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add spinach and mushrooms; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender. Drain well. In a large bowl, whisk 7 of the eggs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and peppers.
Layer crust with half of each: ham, salami, provolone cheese, red peppers, and spinach mixture. Pour half of the 7-egg mixture over top. Repeat layers; top with remaining egg mixture.
Unroll and separate remaining crescent dough into triangles. Press together to form a circle and seal seam. Whisk remaining egg and brush over dough.
Bake, uncovered, 1 hour. Let it cool for 20 minutes.