- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Canola Oil1 1/2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Mustard1/2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Kosher Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1 Pound Red Potatoes, Quartered1 Pound
- 2 Large Carrots, Cut Into 1 X 2-Inch Pieces2
- 2 Large Parsnips, Cut Into 1 X 2-Inch Pieces2
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, Cut Into 8 Wedges1
- 1 Package (14 Ounces) Farmer John® Hot Louisiana Brand Smoked Sausage, Cut Lengthwise In Half1 Package
- 1/3 Cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt1/3 Cup
- 3 Tbsp. Horseradish Sauce3 Tbsp.
Preheat oven to 425°F; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. In large bowl, whisk oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, ground mustard and salt; add potatoes, carrots, parsnips and onion. Toss vegetables with oil mixture; spread on prepared pan and roast 30 minutes.
Push vegetable mixture to 1 side of pan; place sausage, cut side down, on opposite side. Roast 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is heated through. Makes about 4 cups vegetables.
In small bowl, stir yogurt and horseradish sauce; cover and refrigerate. Makes about ½ cup.
Serve sausage and vegetables with sauce.