- 1 Package Farmer John Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin1 Package
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- 2 Bell Peppers, Green & Red, Thinly Sliced2
- 1 Sweet Onion, Thinly Sliced1
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt2 Teaspoons
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder1 Teaspoon
- 12 6” Flour or Corn Tortillas12
- 4 Limes, Quartered4
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, Roughly Chopped¼ Cup
Cut the pork tenderloin into strips. Squeeze 1 lime, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon chili powder and marinate for a few minutes.
In a large pan on medium heat, drizzle olive oil and add onions. Sauté until translucent.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and the marinated pork tenderloin to the pan.
Add bell peppers to pork tenderloin and onions and cook for 5 minutes on high heat and serve immediately.
Warm up your tortillas to serve along with cooked meat, cilantro, and limes. Optional sides: crema, salsa, and blistered green onions.