- 6 Cooked Farmer John® Classic Bacon Slices, Crumbled6
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Farmer John® Fully Cooked Ham1/2 Cup
- 3 Cups Cubed Baking Potatoes (3/4 Inch Cubes)3 Cups
- 1 Cup Chopped Yellow Onion1 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Seasoned Pepper1 Tsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley Leaves2 Tbsp.
- 1 Package Refrigerated Piecrusts1 Package
- 2 Cups Shredded Gruyère Cheese2 Cups
- 1 1/4 Cups Half-And-Half1 1/4 Cups
- 4 Large Eggs, Lightly Beaten4
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Chopped Rosemary1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Toss together first 4 ingredients in large bowl; arrange mixture in single layer on a lightly greased 15×10 inch jelly roll pan. Bake 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
Place 1 piecrust directly over 2nd piecrust and roll to 14-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
Fit piecrust into 10-inch deep-dish pie plate.
Line piecrust with aluminum foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
Bake at 425°F for 12 minutes.
Remove weights and foil. Let stand 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Layer half of potato mixture and half of cheese in tart shell; repeat layers.
Whisk together half-and-half and next 3 ingredients; pour over cheese.
Bake at 350°F. On lowest oven rack 50 to 60 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes.