- 1 Package Farmer John Classic Bacon, Chopped1 Package
- 4 Tablespoons Organic Chicken Bouillon4 Tablespoons
- 6 Ounces Tamari or Soy Sauce6 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Frozen corn 4 Ounces
- 6 Instant Ramen Noodle Packets6
- 1/4 Cup Scallions, Thinly Sliced1/4 Cup
- 6 Eggs, Soft or Hard Boiled6
- 2 Ounces Furikake2 Ounces
- 2 Ounces Garlic Chips2 Ounces
- 6 Nori Sheets6
- Garlic Chili Paste, if Desired, for Extra Heat
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Cook bacon on a sheet pan in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Prepare soup stock by bringing 10 cups of water to a boil, then add tamari or soy sauce and frozen corn to simmer.
When the bacon is cooked, add the bacon grease to the chicken stock. Chop bacon in larger pieces and set aside.
Cook noodles according to directions (discard packaged soup base) and divide into 6 bowls. Add toppings on each bowl: bacon pieces, 1 egg, scallions, dash of furikake, garlic chips, nori, and garlic chili paste.
Serve piping hot with garlic chili paste on the side, if desired.