- 1 (8-Ounce) Light Cream Cheese1
- 1 Cup (4 Ounces) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese1 Cup
- 1/2 Rack Spare Ribs, Cooked With Meat Removed And Chopped (1 Cup Meat)1/2
- 12 Large Fresh Jalapeño Chiles, Cut In Half Lengthwise With Seeds Removed12
- 12 Slices Farmer John® Classic Bacon, Cut In Half12 Slices
- 24 Wooden Picks24
Heat oven to 425°F. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil. Beat cream cheese until creamy. Stir in cheddar cheese and chopped pork; mix well.
Press spoonful of pork and cheese mixture onto each jalapeño half. Wrap each with half slice of bacon; secure with wooden pick and place on baking sheet with filling side up.
Bake at 425°F until bacon is crisp, about 20 minutes.