- 1 Pack Fresh Baby Spinach1 Pack
- 1 Pint Fresh Strawberries, Sliced1 Pint
- 9 Strips Farmer John® Classic Bacon9 Strips
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts (Optional)1/4 Cup
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise1 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Sugar1/2 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Raspberry Vinegar1/4 Cup
In a nonstick skillet, cook the bacon over medium-high heat on each side until lightly browned. Remove bacon to paper towel-lined plate. When cool, chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, bacon, onion, and walnuts.
In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar. Serve with salad.